Opera Singing for Marriage Ceremonies
Two options are available to you:
- A religious ceremony, according to your religious beliefs, Catholic or Protestant: a singer accompanied by musicians performing at a church, or in American-style outdoor religious ceremonies;
- A secular ceremony, your personalized ceremony to celebrate your love and commitment at a wedding venue, in a setting of your own creation, which reflects your values and imagination.
You can choose from Marine’s repertoire the pieces (“Ave Maria”, opera, gospel, sacred music, film soundtracks, jazz, etc.) that she will sing at your ceremony.
For your wedding ceremony, Marine offers customized musical services, where you can make your own musical selections.
She will fine-tune the musical program according to your tastes and wishes.
She will see you through the arrangement of musical pieces for your ceremony of choice.
Thanks to an eclectic program, Marine’s performance promises to be both elegant and fun, making your event unique and personal.
Here are some possible items in the musical program:
- Prelude music before the arrival of the bride and groom
- Processional music for the entrance
- Opening hymn
- Song during the exchange of vows
- Song during the exchange of rings
- The offering of the bouquet to the Virgin Mary
- The signing of the register
- Recessional music
You can opt for musical accompaniment by one or several musicians (Marine will help you choose and book them).
LISTE DE MORCEAUX / STYLES
- “Ave Maria” composed by Gounod/ Schubert/ Caccini/ Mascagni
- “Laudate Dominum”/ “Ave Verum,” “Agnus Dei,” “Alleluia” composed by Mozart
- “Alleluia,” “Dominus Deus” composed by Vivaldi
- “Panis Angelicus” composed by Franck
- “Pièta Signore” composed by Stradella
- “Agnus Dei,” “Sanctus” composed by Bizet
- Bach’s Cantatas
- Casta Diva ; Norma / Bellini
- Vissi d’Arte ; Tosca/Puccini
- Summertime ; porgy and Bess/Gerschwin
- Laschia chio pianga; Rinaldo –Haendel
- Ah spietato; Amadigi /Haendel
- Interne all’idol mio; Orontea /Cesti
- Sposa son disprezzata/ Vivaldi
- Voi che sapete; Cherubino/Mozart
Mélodies – Lieder
- Raynaldo Hahn
- Francis Poulenc
- De Falla
- Kurt Weil
- “Habanera” composed by Ravel
- “Bachianas Brasileiras No. 5” composed by Villa-Lobos
- “Amazing Grace”
- “Nobody Knows”
- “Give Me Jesus”
- “Let Us Break”
- “Ride On King Jesus”
- “Cry Me A River”
- “Deep River”
- “Go Down Moses”
- “Kissing You” (Romeo + Juliet)
- “Now We Are Free” (Gladiator)
- “My Heart Will Go On” (Titanic)
- “Over the Rainbow” (The Wizard of Oz)
- “May It Be” (The Lord of the Rings)
- “Parla piu piano” (The Godfather)
- “She” (Notting Hill)
- “Cucurrucucú paloma” (Talk to Her)
- “I Will Always Love You” (The Bodyguard)
RATES FOR MARRIAGE CEREMONIES
- 1 singer;
- Up to 4 pieces chosen by the future bride and groom;
- 1 location (e.g., church, City Hall, Vin d’honneur, etc.);
- Singer’s rehearsals, sheet music, and travel expenses included.
- 2 musicians: 1 singer AND 1 organist OR pianist;
- Up to 7 pieces of the future bride and groom’s choice;
- 1 location (e.g., Church, City Hall, Vin d’honneur, etc.);
- Musicians’ rehearsals, sheet music, and travel expenses included.
These rates apply to locations within Sète.
For locations outside Sète, rates are available upon request.
I can also provide home consultations.
Please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss your needs and expectations.
For more information and to make an appointments, please contact me via the contact form.
You can also reach me by phone at +33 (0)6 03 089 840.